Tuesday, October 30, 2012

blog entry #7

December 3, 1819

   Today is my last day here. tomorow i will die the doctors said i have a strange illness that cant be cured. not everything is so bad. i lived for 343 years. it was worth living all this time. i did see many things that i didnt want to see like the killing of my people. but there was many great things as well like the start of The United States. how they started all the troubles they went through. it was great overall. tomorow my funeral will be really celebrated. all the people i know will be there.i want the best singers from Europe here. i want everyone celebrating. and my best friends to talk about my life or at least part of my life.what i think will end up happening later is they will have lots of things. like they will be able to fly in the air like the birds. and they wont have to do anything because they will have machines that will do everything for them. the sad part about this is i wont get to see it, but its been good for the last 343 years so i cant complain. tomorrow i will return to the place where i was born the place where the history of the country started. where Christopher Columbus landed. i will return home.so i could see my home for the last time and celebrate my last day. i want to die celebrating and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment